The Value of Advice
Your financial world is constantly changing and understanding how or if it affects you can be overwhelming. That’s why the value of financial advice is more important now than ever before. We aim to help simplify your goals, giving you added confidence in your financial decisions – now and in the future.
Investment & Risk Management
- Goal setting and Required Rate of Return
- Asset allocation based on personal goals and objectives
- Ensuring investment selection is inline with goals & risk tolerance
- Tax efficiency of Investments
- Fee Analysis
- Continuous Monitoring and goal checks
- Legacy Planning
- Intergenerational transfers
- Estate Bond
- Gifting to children
- Charitable donations
**Some Estate Planning strategies may require the involvement of a legal professional.
- Goal Setting
- Retirement Income Planning, Projection, and Analysis
- Pension Analysis
- TFSA or RSP ?
- CPP and OAS Analysis
Tax Minimization Strategies
- Tax efficiency of investments
- Tax deferral
- Passing assets through your estate
- Income splitting
- Intergenerational transfer
**Tax minimization strategies abide by rules set forth by the CRA and may require us to work along side a Chartered Accountant.